Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Language:||English||Application:||Computer / Laptop|
|Status:||On Stock||License:||FPP Key|
Original Office 2013 Professional Retail Box 32 / 64 bit DVD English Version
1 . 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
2 . 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit) recommended for graphics features and certain advanced functionality5
3 . 3.0 GB of available disk space
4 . 1366 x 768 resolution
5 . Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or greater.
6 . Windows XP, Vista or older NOT supported.
7 . Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card
A new Office has arrived. It’s a powerful service that helps you unleash your best ideas, get things done and stay connected on the go. Simply sign in for a personalized experience and all the most up-to-date Office applications, with new and enhanced features continually being added.
Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices
- Access what matters from the start with a fast and fluid interface that puts your most-important documents, applications and people right up front
- Discover new and better ways to create, edit, and browse—using a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
Your documents and settings roam with you with Office in the cloud
- Sign in to your account and your Office applications, documents, and personal settings are right there, just the way you left them.
- Save your work online in SkyDrive or SharePoint where it’s easy to access, edit, and share on the go.
Keep your social networks and contacts well connected in Office
- View multiple email accounts, Facebook updates, and LinkedIn feeds all in one place with Outlook.
- Get ongoing updates on specific documents, sites and people delivered to your activity feed and stay connected in real-time by chatting with co-workers right within Office.
Discover better ways to create, read and share documents
- Capture and organize all kinds of information in OneNote—notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and other media—and easily share them with others.
- View Word documents in the new Read mode for a clear, focused, and easy-to-navigate reading experience on large and small screens.
- With your documents saved online in SkyDrive or SharePoint, you can review and edit simultaneously with others, with the latest changes and comments accessible to the group*.
Talk with family, co-workers, and friends virtually anywhere
- Coming soon, with the full release, talk to anyone using Skype, including 60 minutes of free international calls every month to landlines in over 40 countries and to cell phones in 7 countries. (Skype account required. Excludes special, premium and non-geographic numbers.)
- Transform meetings with presenter view and high definition video conferencing. (HD video camera required)
*Internet connection required; must be signed in with a Microsoft account or a Microsoft Online Services ID
Office have in stock
Contact Persion: Lisa Email/Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Model Number||Key||COA Sticker||OEM||Retail Box|
|Office 2010||Office 2010 Pro||Avaliable||No||No||No|
|Office 2010 Home & Business||Avaliable||No||No||No|
|Office 2011||Office 2011 Home & Business for Mac||Avaliable||No||No||No|
|Office 2013||Office 2013 Pro||Avaliable||Avaliable||No||Avaliable|
|Office 2013 Pro plus||Avaliable||Avaliable||No||Avaliable|
|Office 2013 Standard||Avaliable||Avaliable||No||Avaliable|
|Office 2013 Home and Student||Avaliable||No||No||Avaliable|
|Office 2013 Home and business||Avaliable||Avaliable||No||Avaliable|
|Office 2016||Office 2016 Pro||Avaliable||Avaliable||No||Avaliable|
|Office 2016 Pro plus||Avaliable||Avaliable||No||Avaliable|
|Office 2016 Standard||Avaliable||Avaliable||No||Avaliable|
|Office 2016 Home and Student||Avaliable||Avaliable||No||Avaliable|
|Office 2016 Home and business||Avaliable||Avaliable||No||Avaliable|
|Office 2016 Home & business For Mac||Avaliable||Avaliable||No||Avaliable|
Any interests, pls contact with us